Replacement therapy in adults, and children and adolescents (0-18 years) in:
- Primary immunodeficiency syndromes with impaired antibody production.
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia and recurrent bacterial infections in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, in whom prophylactic antibiotics have failed.
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia and recurrent bacterial infections in plateau phase multiple myeloma patients who have failed to respond to pneumococcal immunisation.
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia in patients after allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT).
- Congenital AIDS with recurrent bacterial infections.
Immunomodulation in adults, and children and adolescents (0-18 years) in:
- Primary immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), in patients at high risk of bleeding or prior to surgery to correct the platelet count.
- Guillain Barré syndrome.
- Kawasaki disease.
- Composition: Immunoglobulin normal human 50 mg/ml
- Pharmaceutical form: Solution for infusion
- Method of administration: intravenous
- Manufacturer: Biotest