Kamada’s philosophy embraces the joining of forces with industry partners. As each partner brings unique strengths and abilities into the partnership, we expect a greater whole to be created.
Among Kamada’s strategic collaborations throughout the years :
- Exclusive agreement with Takeda for manufacturing, marketing and distributing of Glassia®, Kamada’s Alpha-1 Antitrypsin product in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
- Strategic agreement with Kedrion Biopharma , a leading plasma-derived pharma company, for clinical development and marketing of KEDRAB®, Kamada’s Rabies IgG product, in the US. The partnership with Kedrion was expanded to include a global collaboration for the development, manufacturing and distribution of the plasma-derived COVID-19 immunoglobulin product.
- Kamada’s proprietary products are marketed globally by a network of reputable distributors.
- Collaboration with Pari, a worldwide leader in inhalation devices, in the development of an innovative nebulization drug- device combination for inhaled Alpha-1 Antitrypsin.
- Strategic collaboration with the Israeli Ministry of Health in the manufacture of anti-snake venom for the treatment of snake bites.
- Representing international pharma companies in Israel: As part of the company’s strategy, Kamada represents various leading multinational pharmaceutical companies in Israel. We are continuously searching for new opportunities for introducing new therapies into the Israeli market.
Furthermore, our partnerships with Alvotech and other pharmaceutical companies for commercialization of their biosimilar products in Israel, positions Kamada as a leader in the Israeli biosimilar market.
We are also open to provide CMO services (Contract manufacturing) based on our vast experience in biological products, specifically plasma derived therapeutics.
We are constantly searching for opportunities to enhance our portfolio’s global reach in new territories, to form strategic partnerships concerning our clinical pipeline, and to collaborate on projects that are close to Kamada’s core business.
For partnering opportunities you are welcome to contact us