Replacement therapy in adults, and children and adolescents (0-18 years) in:
- Primary immunodeficiency syndromes with impaired antibody production.
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia and recurrent bacterial infections in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, inwhom prophylactic antibiotics have failed.
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia and recurrent bacterial infections in plateau phase multiple myeloma patients whohave failed to respond to pneumococcal immunisation.
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia in patients after allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT).
- Congenital AIDS with recurrent bacterial infections.
Immunomodulation in adults, and children and adolescents (0-18 years) in:
- Primary immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), in patients at high risk of bleeding or prior to surgery to correct theplatelet count.
- Guillain Barré syndrome.
- Kawasaki disease.
- Composition: Immunoglobulin normal human 50 g/L , 100 g/L
- Pharmaceutical form: Solution for infusion
- Method of administration: intravenous
- Manufacturer: Biotest