Replacement therapy in adults, and children and adolescents in:
- Primary immunodeficiency syndromes with impaired antibody production
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia and recurrent bacterial infections in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, in whom prophylactic antibiotics have failed
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia and recurrent bacterial infections in plateau phase multiple myeloma patients who have failed to respond to pneumococcal immunisation
Congenital AIDS with recurrent bacterial infectionsImmunomodulation in adults, and children and adolescents in:
- Primary immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), in patients at high risk of bleeding or prior to surgery to correct the platelet count
- Guillain Barré syndrome.
- Kawasaki disease.
- Composition: Immunoglobulin normal human 50 mg/ml
- Pharmaceutical form: Solution for infusion
- Method of administration: intravenous
- Manufacturer: Bio Products Laboratory Limited (BPL)